Canasil is a Canadian mining and mineral exploration company with a strong portfolio of precious and base metal (gold, silver, copper, zinc and lead) exploration projects in British Columbia, Canada and Durango and Zacatecas States, Mexico. The Company’s directors and management include industry professionals with a consistent track record of identifying and advancing successful mineral exploration projects.
Our corporate objective is to enhance shareholder value by increasing the value of the Company’s mineral properties through cost effective and responsible exploration and development in cooperation with industry leading partners. We also strive to identify and acquire new mineral exploration projects, which present opportunities for significant future added value for our shareholders.
- 7 Projects in Durango and Zacatecas States, Mexico
- 4 projects in British Columbia, Canada
- 7 drill ready projects – 5 in Mexico and 2 in B.C.
- Cooperation Agreement with Orex Minerals Inc. ; recent silver discovery at the Sandra-Escobar project in Durango State, Mexico
- Operating in stable, mineral-rich environments with excellent infrastructure
- Projects in Mexico close to major discoveries: La Pitarrilla and St. Augustin of Silver Standard/Argonaut Gold, La Preciosa of Orko Silver/Coeur d’Alene Mines and Juanicipio of MAG Silver/Fresnillo.
- Active exploration programs in progress
- Significant committed expenditures by our partners and by Canasil
- Upside potential for share value based on discovery
- Multiple projects and targets, multiple chances for discovery and success reduce risk, increase potential to create value
- Recognized management team, with strong shareholder focus
- Strong share structure
- Active drill programs on the Company’s drill ready projects.
- Active programs to evaluate and define further targets for drilling on the Company’s portfolio of precious and base metal projects in Mexico and in British Columbia, Canada.
- Multiple projects in focused geographic locations to maximize potential for success.
- Targeted and cost effective exploration and development based on management’s proven exploration expertise and using the most advanced exploration techniques.
- Joint venture and cooperation agreements to share the costs and risks of mineral exploration and development.
- Particular attention devoted to maintaining efficient operations with minimum overheads to ensure that a major share of disposable funds are allocated to cost effective exploration and project development and minimize shareholder dilution.
- Focus on gold, silver, copper and zinc projects benefiting from increasing prices of these metals.